Re: Val, Re: burning cd's with jaws

Carol Smith

You are welcome. I think this is the easiest burner I have ever used.

Carol

On 2/28/2018 8:29 AM, Mike Rogers wrote:
Thanks for this download. Been looking for a simple burner for years.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 19:21:26 -0500
"Carol Smith via Groups.Io" <carollablady=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Let me know if you have any difficulty with the program and I will try to help you.

Carol

On 2/27/2018 12:53 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Thanks Carol.

On 27/02/2018 14:15, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Val,

I have put a link for the program in this message. There are two
folders, a 32-bit and 64-bit. Choose whichever one you prefer to
use. I believe this is the portable version, so you can also run it
from a thumb drive. Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8c9o2it9mupnfm/anyburn.zip?dl=0

I really like the program and find it much easier for me to use than
other programs. Once you have added files, you will see a burn
button when tabbing. It does not show up without anything in the
file list. One last thing, if you use the feature where the files
are verified, it will take much longer to burn. I believe the ratio
is something like 5 minutes or less to burn without to about 20
minutes to burn and verify. Enjoy.

Carol

On 2/26/2018 11:36 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Carol!

Do you download that program on to your computer? Is there a linkto
use?

May i also thank all the people who have taken the time and trouble
to answer this question for me.

Val.

On 26/02/2018 16:22, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
I use Anyburn. It is free and you can put your files into the list
very easily. Simply go to the file you want and copy it to your
clipboard and then paste it in the list box in the program. I have
not had a failure yet. This program is very versatile, for ripping,
burning, creating startup disks, making disk images and more. The
format is easily navigated.

Carol

On 2/25/2018 7:54 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi everyone!

Can you burn off cd's with jaws, or do you have to install a cd
burner

Val.