Re: pod catchers that work on pc besides iTunes and might work good with total recorder.

David & his pack of dogs

Qcast contact us policy is abysmal.  I have contacted them at least 3 times regarding an ongoing issue over the last few months.  They have yet to get back to me even once over this issue.  Subsequently, they may have a blind developer, however, they do not get back to ones who have paid for their service.  Thus, I give them 1 * for customer service.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY