Re: Looking For Text Analyzer Demo Podcast Or Tutorial?

Carol Smith

Yes, this is a very nice tool. I did not know it existed. I have still not gotten through allof the training material.

Carol

On 2/27/2018 10:37 AM, Ann Byrne wrote:
There is information in the JAWS training materials.

Go to JAWS, alt=+h for help. You will be on the training folder. Enter on that and follow the links to text analyzer.
At 08:18 AM 2/27/2018, you wrote:
Hello.

Does anyone know where I can find either a podcast demo or a tutorial on the Text Analyzer feature of Jaws?

I became aware of this recently, and am sure it could be quite useful.

I am currently using the latest build of Jaws 2018, and I know that text analyzer currently doesn't work with it; but I do have earlier versions of Jaws to use in the meantime.

Thanks as always!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan