Re: Adobe Reader Question and a bug

HH. Smith Jr.

Yes, you’re completely right. I’m running adobe dc 2018 pro and it is just announcing the percentages. I guess I really didn’t pay attention to the change. It is doing the same for me and it is working fine.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Reader Question and a bug

Not sure I am explaining well. There used to be 2 different things that JAWS would read the percentage of the pages read as well as the page number that was processed ie. 50%.   Processed and 200 of 400 pages but now it reads the 200 portion as a percentage…I know what is happening and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.