Val, Re: burning cd's with jaws

Carol Smith

Let me know if you have any difficulty with the program and I will try to help you.

Carol

On 2/27/2018 12:53 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Thanks Carol.

On 27/02/2018 14:15, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Val,

I have put a link for the program in this message. There are two folders, a 32-bit and 64-bit. Choose whichever one you prefer to use. I believe this is the portable version, so you can also run it from a thumb drive. Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8c9o2it9mupnfm/anyburn.zip?dl=0

I really like the program and find it much easier for me to use than other programs. Once you have added files, you will see a burn button when tabbing. It does not show up without anything in the file list. One last thing, if you use the feature where the files are verified, it will take much longer to burn. I believe the ratio is something like 5 minutes or less to burn without to about 20 minutes to burn and verify. Enjoy.

Carol

On 2/26/2018 11:36 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Carol!

Do you download that program on to your computer? Is there a linkto use?

May i also thank all the people who have taken the time and trouble to answer this question for me.

Val.

On 26/02/2018 16:22, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
I use Anyburn. It is free and you can put your files into the list very easily. Simply go to the file you want and copy it to your clipboard and then paste it in the list box in the program. I have not had a failure yet. This program is very versatile, for ripping, burning, creating startup disks, making disk images and more. The format is easily navigated.

Carol

On 2/25/2018 7:54 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi everyone!

Can you burn off cd's with jaws, or do you have to install a cd burner

Val.