From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer slow just after logging in

Hi My friend!

How would i go about turning it off? They've got it on the system tray,
and the teknical support bit on the desktop, so that i just have to
enter on the link for them to be able to access my computer.

On 27/02/2018 06:47, Bill White wrote:

Well, one thing Val could try is to temporarily turn off Eset NOD32,
then start the computer and see if her computer runs faster at login.
If it does, then it’s NOD32 that’s the culprit. If it doesn’t, then
she needs to look in another direction.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com