Adobe Reader Question and a bug

Joe DiNero

Good Afternoon Folks

I am running JAWS 2018 with last weeks update with Windows 10. Has anyone experienced when Adobe is scanning the document for reading that it is reading the pages as a percentage? I was generating a billing document and this was a 400 plus page document and it kept reading the pages as a percentage rather than the page number. Just curious as today is the first day that I have opened a pdf since I updated JAWS.

Now to my question which is related . When I print a particular page from the document after the page prints Adobe rescans the document  for reading. Is there a way to not have it do that ? Or is it necessary? I had about 6 pages to print from this document and it wanted to rescan each time and finally just got sighted assistance which is not always readily available.

Thanks

Joe