From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: wells fargo bank web site.

has anyone been able to use the wells fargo web site with jaws 18 or 2018?
with firefox 52 esr or i e 11 with windows 7?
they changed the layout this month.
i have no problem with window eyes 9.5 or n v d a.
i can open the menus and click on account summary but i can't go any further
i can't get the checking link or the dollar amount i have in the account.
or open the list of payments i made.
this is suppose to be a web site developed for jaws users?
i think not.
once i switch back to window eyes i have no problem with any of the web
site.
vewing and makeing payments, transfering funds between accounts etc. , work
fine with window eyes or nvda. but not with jaws.
i have the same issues useing the chase bank site. i get no where with jaws.
no problem with window eyes or n v d a