From: Val Paul [mailto:vpcara79@...]
Sent: Monday, Feb 26, 2018 11:36 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: burning cd's with jaws

Hi Carol!

Do you download that program on to your computer? Is there a linkto use?

May i also thank all the people who have taken the time and trouble to
answer this question for me.

Val.

On 26/02/2018 16:22, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
I use Anyburn.  It is free and you can put your files into the list
very easily.  Simply go to the file you want and copy it to your
clipboard and then paste it in the list box in the program. I have not
had a failure yet.  This program is very versatile, for ripping,
burning, creating startup disks, making disk images and more.  The
format is easily navigated.

Carol

On 2/25/2018 7:54 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi everyone!

Can you burn off cd's with jaws, or do you have to install a cd burner

Val.

.