Re: Looking For Text Analyzer Demo Podcast Or Tutorial?

Joe DiNero

Not at my computer right now however, I believe there is something on Text Analyzer in the Basic Training in FS Reader.

Joe

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Looking For Text Analyzer Demo Podcast Or Tutorial?

Hello.

Does anyone know where I can find either a podcast demo or a tutorial on the Text Analyzer feature of Jaws?

I became aware of this recently, and am sure it could be quite useful.

I am currently using the latest build of Jaws 2018, and I know that text analyzer currently doesn’t work with it;  but I do have earlier versions of Jaws to use in the meantime.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan