From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 6:51 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Jaws responds slowly to keystrokes

Sounds like a reboot would be the first thing to try. If that doesn't do it
then do a JAWS repair. If not that, then look at the keyboard or mouse to
see if there's a button that's stuck in a contact position. If not that,
then whack the computer with the palm of your hand and head for the nearest
Best Buy.

Sounds like there may be some other process running that's grabbing a whole
lot of computer resources. Is there an anti-virus scanning in the
background, or a file backup? How about if there's one of those
computer-based or Microsoft automatic updates going on? Take a look in the
system tray for these types of things.

Dave Carlson