Re: running Jaws 2018 repair

Christopher Zeigler

Hello this is Chris
Download the latest installer of Jaws for your version then when that's downloaded open that twist the Run box then put a space then put a slash no space here then type:repair add the Flash in front of that then press Ctrl shift enter press all those together that will force it to run as an administrator and then it should come up and say Jaws repair

On Feb 26, 2018 8:45 PM, "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...> wrote:

This is marv here; how do you run repair on jaws 2018 64 bit? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 1:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: running Jaws 2018 repair

Hi Bob,

When you get the prompt to run a repair, have you tried tabbing to, Repair, or to find radio buttons for a Repair option?  Also,

are you installing using the update feature in Jaws, or have you downloaded the executable, & running that?  Try downloading the executable, using the correct link for your system from below.

Below are the direct download links for the February Jaws update,
J2018.1802.78, + what's new in this release.

32 Bit:

64 Bit:

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree