Re: accessible anti-malware?

HH. Smith Jr.

Thanks guys for your assistance.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible anti-malware?

Malwarebytes offers more threat protection than either MSE or WD, which don't cover you from ransomware and crypto schemes. Oh yes, that's another one you should definitely look into--CryptoProtect, also free.

On 2/24/2018 10:11 AM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:

I just go with Windows Defender, receive regular reports that my machine has just been scanned twice, and all is good.