Re: The latest skype

Juanita

In 7.40,you use alt page up and alt page down to answer and hang up omn a call. You have to turn this on in options. In the later one,there are no options to set keyboard shortcuts.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 1:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The latest skype

Hi,

The Windows 10 Skype app is very accessible.

When you enter on the app, you are right on your list of contacts. Enter on one, and you are put right into the message field to type a message. You just tab to call, video call, and so on. You can press CTRL+1 to get to your list of contacts wherever you are on the screen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10