Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Feb 26, 2018, at 4:11 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi,

The Windows 10 Skype app is very accessible.

When you enter on the app, you are right on your list of contacts. Enter on one, and you are put right into the message field to type a message. You just tab to call, video call, and so on. You can press CTRL+1 to get to your list of contacts wherever you are on the screen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The latest skype

Don't update if possible.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/24/2018 1:32 PM, Juanita wrote:

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita