From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The latest skype

Don't update if possible.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 2/24/2018 1:32 PM, Juanita wrote:

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest jaws update. Is the latest version of Skype accessible from the keyboard? Luckily it didn’t update, just loaded a trial version. I couldn’t find any accessibility settings or menus. The control-comma didn’t bring up options, but something about my not having a camera.

Juanita