From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 12:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: running Jaws 2018 repair

At home, I am running Win 10  1709; home edition; Jaws 2018 Pro; and, when I try to install 2018  .78, I get an error message and Jaws suggest I run a repair on Jaws and try again.  I am running a Dell 15-5559 laptop.  I cannot find repair on my computer.  Where is it?

I am not sure if that is all the information I should include, please forgive me if not.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks