Re: Accessibil file shreder, permantly delete files hopefully something free

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

I have used Ccleaner to wipe a disk in the past but not sure that individual or groups of files can be wiped or whether it will only handle free space on your drive.  It is a long time since I used the program to wipe so you will have to check it out.

A free program which can handle individual or a group of highlighted files is Eraser. I mainly use this one tohandle such tasks.

You will need to do a search to locate a download source.

HTH

Tom