Re: Help with a website and JAWS

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Right Bill. They are links, rather than tabs.

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with a website and JAWS

Hi, Jim. I looked at the website, and there are no "tabs" on the web page. If there are tabs on the page as there are sometimes on the Google Voice page, it will say something like the following as you arrow down through the page:

Messages tab, phones, tab, voice mails tab, etc.

If you encounter a web page which does vocalize different tabs on the same web page, they can typically be selected by pressing the Space Bar. You will hear a sound like that of a form field opening in JAWS, and it will voice the current tab and say selected.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com