Re: Finding duplicate files with Jaws

Robert Logue

Yes. I am using Windows explorer and checking my itunes folder. The problem is seeing all the files grouped as duplicates.  Not sure how to sort and filter to see them.

Bob

On 2018-02-22 6:26 PM, netbat66 wrote:
you don't need itunes to find the songs.
try looking in your account in my music/itunes /media folder.
set the view to details. then at least you will see the dates the files were created.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Logue
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding duplicate files with Jaws

My Itunes folder is full of duplicates. The drive is getting full.  I
follow instructions in Itunes to find duplicates but don't know which to
remove.

I'm also trying out an older program called DupeGuru.

It shows results in a table but I'm not finding it easy to mark items.
Some icons aren't spoken with Jaws.

Anyone suggest abetter app for this job?

Bob