Re: Baseball

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Thank you kindly for the info. I think we San Francisco Giants fans have the
best announcers in baseball. John Miller being the main radio announcer.

On 2/23/2018 1:36 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
It is $19.99 per year which includes all regular season games, Spring Training, the All Star game, and the playoffs through the World Series.
Yes, it is the same announcers as your home radio, or you can choose to listen to the other teams announcers.
Go Mariners!
Richard
- Mitch Albomfrom The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1
On Feb 23, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@att.net <mailto:bricemijares@att.net>> wrote:

How much does it cost for MLb? Also, through MLB app, would you hear the same aannouncers  that you'd hear on the radio at home? I have tune in radio and MLB is offered, but I never looked into the cost.

On 2/23/2018 12:29 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
If you have a mobile phone, get the MLB At Bat app. It is working perfectly.
Richard
- Mitch Albomfrom The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1
On Feb 23, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com <mailto:gilp@embarqmail.com> <mailto:gilp@embarqmail.com>> wrote:
*How do I listen to the live games?*

*Game day audio is messed up.*

**