Re: MS Outlook 2010 and latest Jaws 2018

Jim L

Hiya Bill, you may have a virus as Ive been receiving the same emails from you over and over about 9 now

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2018 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS Outlook 2010 and latest Jaws 2018

Hi, Jim. Yes. I use Outlook 2010, and can hear the items you described with the JAWS plus Three Keys. What I can no longer hear is when there are zero messages in a folder by using JAWS Key plus eight, the Read Current Line command. Now it’s just blank. Now I must use JAWS Key plus TAB to get this result.