Re: how can a person turn indicate capital letters on please in the jaws settings?
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
Hi, Hank and Patty. I left out that you must press ENTER after tabbing totoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sound Schemes. So I'll try the steps again below.
1. First open the program you will need to hear the indication of capital
letters while using.
2. Type JAWS Key plus six on the numbers row, or press JAWS Key plus F2.
3. If using JAWS Key plus F2, Arrow down to Settings Center and press ENTER.
4. In the search box, type the word scheme.
5. TAB once after it says Sound Schemes. You will see Sound Schemes on the
current line. Press ENTER.
6. Arrow down to Proofreading (Attributes.
7. Tab to OK, and press ENTER.
8. Now, instead of Classic Scheme, you will have Proofreading (with
9. If you want to change back, perform the same steps, except arrow back up
to Classic Scheme.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Hank &
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: how can a person turn indicate capital letters on please in the
Does anyone maybe know how a person can MAYBE turn indicate capital letters
on IN THE JAWS SETTINGS so when say you are reviewing a document in MsWord
OR IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM that you just finished typing for any possible
overlooked errors, when you go letter by letter to the right or left Jaws
saids "caps" or "upper" or something like that when it comes across a
capital letter and then saids lower or smaller when it comes back to lower
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, so this would more so help
me to find any letters in a document or email that have maybe been
mistakenly capitalized when I go letter by letter. Much thanks in advance
for any help on this matter.
Jaws 18 user with Windows 7,