Re: how can a person turn indicate capital letters on please in the jaws settings?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Hank and Patty. I left out that you must press ENTER after tabbing to
Sound Schemes. So I'll try the steps again below.

1. First open the program you will need to hear the indication of capital
letters while using.
2. Type JAWS Key plus six on the numbers row, or press JAWS Key plus F2.
3. If using JAWS Key plus F2, Arrow down to Settings Center and press ENTER.
4. In the search box, type the word scheme.
5. TAB once after it says Sound Schemes. You will see Sound Schemes on the
current line. Press ENTER.
6. Arrow down to Proofreading (Attributes.
7. Tab to OK, and press ENTER.
8. Now, instead of Classic Scheme, you will have Proofreading (with
attributes).
9. If you want to change back, perform the same steps, except arrow back up
to Classic Scheme.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...