Re: odd tab behaviour in windows 10

Ann Byrne

If you press alt+tab and release both keys, the computer cycles between the last two opened files. If you press alt+tab and release only the tab, pressing alt repeatedly will cycle through all open files. another way to access open files is with the taskbar--windows+t--and press right and left arrows.

From: "Shirley Tracy" <stracy5@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:54 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Cc: "Shan Noyes" <noyes01@...>
Subject: Re: odd tab behaviour in windows 10

Yes, that's what I usually do, but so many others talk about using the alt plus tab to cycle through programs, that I thought I was missing something. You're right--JAWS key plus F10 works fine.

Shirley Tracy

---- Shan Noyes <noyes01@...> wrote:

=============
If you want to look at all running programs hold down the Jos key with f10 pops up a window that one can cursor through all running programs much faster
Then trying to do the alt tab
On Feb 22, 2018, at 8:21 PM, Shirley Tracy <stracy5@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I hope to read a response to this as well, because I'm running Windows 7 and have always had the same problem. Could it be a certain setting we need to change? So this is not only with Windows 10.

Shirley Tracy

---- paul lemm <paul.lemm@...> wrote:

Hi,

So I've just done a new install of windows 10, but I usually use the key
combination of alt and tab to cycle through the list of running programs on
my PC, but now for some reason when I tab like this
it only tabs through the two most currently used programs and ignores
anything else I have open. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could
do to fix this?

Paul