Re: Chrome now works in J2018

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Very strange, it has been working consistently for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Chrome now works in J2018

Starting in late November Chrome stopped working with J2018. Jaws simply would not focus on any web content. All still worked fine in J18.

After repairs, re-installs, updates  and several sessions with VFO tech support, I finally gave up and used J18 only.

I am pleased to report that after installing most recent update, J2018 works fine in Chrome.

In the event any others had this problem, I urge you to install latest 2018 update.

Stan