Re: how can a person turn indicate capital letters on please in the jaws settings?

Hank & Patty <hank1patty@...>

Hello,

Does anyone maybe know how a person can MAYBE turn indicate capital letters on IN THE JAWS SETTINGS so when say you are reviewing a document in MsWord OR IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM that you just finished typing for any possible overlooked errors, when you go letter by letter to the right or left Jaws saids "caps" or "upper" or something like that when it comes across a capital letter and then saids lower or smaller when it comes back to lower case letters?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, so this would more so help me to find any letters in a document or email that have maybe been mistakenly capitalized when I go letter by letter. Much thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Jaws 18 user with Windows 7,

Hank