MS Outlook 2010 and latest Jaws 2018

Jim L

Heya folks,

The world is a strange place when an update fixes one thing and causes other quirky things to happen in my MS Outlook 2010, if anybody else is running this outlook are you unable to hear how many emails and unread messages with the Jaws key and numpad 3 any more since this new 2018 update?

Also my top and bottom sound is gone even though its enabled.

The one thing it did fix though was the OCR scan thing but I always had Kurzwell doing that for me anyway so this Jaws key/numpad 3 not giving me email info now is truly annoying, so anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,

Jim