From: Robert Logue
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding duplicate files with Jaws

My Itunes folder is full of duplicates. The drive is getting full. I
follow instructions in Itunes to find duplicates but don't know which to
remove.

I'm also trying out an older program called DupeGuru.

It shows results in a table but I'm not finding it easy to mark items.
Some icons aren't spoken with Jaws.

Anyone suggest abetter app for this job?

Bob