From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible software for creating and restoring system image

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the help, since I couldn't find anything that seemed completely accessible with jaws I have just used the windows built in function for creating a system image, as far as creating the image that part is completely accessible , the downside is that if I need to recover my PC using the system image I'll need some sighted assistance to help since that part wont' be supported by jaws or any other TTS software. So although not an ideal solution, at least I've got the system image stored for if I ever need it. Again thanks everyone for the reply's

Paul