Re: accessible software for creating and restoring system image

Steve Matzura

Some people say Windows Backup works, but I cannot verify it. I can, however, heartily recommend, with verification, the following:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

On 2/21/2018 5:53 PM, paul lemm wrote:

Hi,

So had a bit of a system failure earlier today and had to reinstall windows, its sorted the issue but taken me hours reinstalling everything back on to my PC. I understand there is a way of creating a system image, so in event of a total system failure you can just restore the computer from the saved image. I’m sure I’ve seen this topic come up here before, so I’m sorry to ask again, but can anyone advise of accessible software to both create and restore a system image using jaws.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul