From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: 22 February 2018 22:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: odd tab behaviour in windows 10

Hi,

So I’ve just done a new install of windows 10, but I usually use the key combination  of alt and tab to cycle through the list of running programs on my PC, but now for some reason when I tab like this                                      it only tabs through the two most currently used programs  and ignores anything else I have open.  Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could do to fix this?

Paul