Re: accessible software for creating and restoring system image

Mario

oh, sounds simple enough. thanks.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Robert Cole [mailto:mr.robertcole@icloud.com]
Sent: Thursday, Feb 22, 2018 2:52 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible software for creating and restoring system image

After booting the talking Win PE disk, Just use NVDA to navigate to your
drive containing the portable drive snapshot program.
now in the drive snapshot program choose restore and follow the prompts.
Its been over 2 years since I have done this.

On Feb 22, 2018, at 2:12 PM, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

Robert, when the talking WinPE is used to boot the PC, what does one
exactly have to do to restore an image from the flash drive after
inserting it into a USB port? is it a simple matter of entering on the
image file or is it more involved?
the program for Drive Snapshot is still a stand alone (portable) program.