From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert
Cole
Sent: 22 February 2018 17:08
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible software for creating and restoring system image

Hi,
Drive Snap Shot is pretty good.
When I was using it a few years ago, it was a portable file, meaning it
could be used from a external drive or CD.
Have you heard of Win PE Disks?
There are Win PE Disks with NVDA included.
You would boot the PC with the Win PE disk.
You would have speech using NVDA.
Now run the drive snapp shot from your portable drive to restore the PC from
a previous saved image.
Maybe you can ask someone on this list, or google more info on win pe disk.

On Feb 22, 2018, at 9:19 AM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

so, what would you suggest as appropriate, Image For Windows or is
there some other solution you know of?