From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Deb and the girls
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a couple comments

My employer is going back to jaws.  I am concerned that the layered system we use: Sawgrass:  will be a real challenge for even the latest version of jaws because of the layering effect of the data and the fact that  none of the engineers know how to write scripts to replace the set files which controlled hotkeys which made my work faster.

Anyone have anything to say about jaws and Sawgrass?