From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@charter.net>
To: "JFW List" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 15:39
Subject: [Bulk] Jaws responds slowly to keystrokes

Hi All,

Afriend is having a problem with her keystroke response time & we're trying
to figure out if it is a Jaws issue. Here is what she has to say.

I'm using Jaws 11 on a laptop and desktop both using Windows XP. On both of
them, I can wait several seconds after I have pressed a key, before
Jaws either echoes it or responds to it.

Do any of you have any ideas as to how I can decrease the wait? All help
will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, take care.
Mike