Re: windows 10 activation

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Yes, but when you start the new install if you have a Microsoft user name and password account when you put that in on the startup it sees you have the rights to that version serial number

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sent: February 22, 2018 4:13
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 10 activation

Hi.
I have never entered an e-mail adress or a password when installing.
I just selected ofline account when I installed.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
it says that windows has been activated using a digital license.
How many times can I activate if the computer crashes some day?
/Kristoffer

<chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io>:
To check if its been activated go to settings > Update and Security >
Activation

There you will see the state of activation