From: Randy Barnett [mailto:randy@...]
Sent: Tuesday, Feb 20, 2018 11:36 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Safe Mode

I dont use system restore anymore but I think there is a button to show
earlier restore points. You may need to use the Jaws or touch cursor to
find it. Maybe have your sighted friend look for it.
On 2/20/2018 8:30 PM, netbat66 wrote:
try looking in your recycle bin. if you manually deleted a document
thay might be in there.

-----Original Message----- From: Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm wondering if the System Restore in Safe Mode will show more
restore points then are displayed currently on my computer? I'm trying
to go back to 1/10/2018 at 10:29 AM and January 14, 2018, but in
Normal Windows Mode, it won't let me go back any further than
1/15/2018 at 10:34 PM. Please help! Also, is there a way for someone
blind like me to access Safe Mode with a screenreader? The reason why
I want to do this is because I've deleted some important documents,
quite by accident, even the backups I've made on my external hard
drive, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened. I have
ICare Data Recovery Pro, but all it seems to recover in this
circumstance is empty directories. I know I haven't written anything
to the current partition since this happened, so I need to take
immediate action before anything serious happens. Should I have my
sighted friend, Markus Johnson (Yes, that's Markus with a K, not a C),
to restore my lost documents? That is, if system restore will actually
do that for me?