Re: Outlook 2016 correcting displayed name

HH. Smith Jr.

Glad to help

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 correcting displayed name

she finally got it done. thanks HH.

-------- Original Message --------
From: HH. Smith Jr. [mailto:josham129@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Feb 20, 2018 4:13 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2016 correcting displayed name

Hi Mario,

Try this:
**Make sure Microsoft Outlook is not running** 1. go into control panel 2.
type mail in the search box 3. arrow down to mail link and press enter 4. you
land on the email tab, then press spacebar 5. tab around until you get to
repair and press it with the space bar 6. shut JAWS up he will confuse you,
Tab once and you'll land on the name field 7. retype the name as desired 8.
tab to the next line, their email address should already be there 9. tab to
the password field and enter password 10. tab again and reenter the password
again
11. tab to the next button and press it
12. outlook will go through repair
13. as the dialog boxes change, press in the affirmative for each consequent
box 14. they will get a test email from Microsoft, showing repair complete.