From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Safe Mode

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I'm wondering if the System Restore in Safe Mode will show more restore points then are displayed currently on my computer? I'm trying to go back to 1/10/2018 at 10:29 AM and January 14, 2018, but in Normal Windows Mode, it won't let me go back any further than 1/15/2018 at 10:34 PM. Please help! Also, is there a way for someone blind like me to access Safe Mode with a screenreader? The reason why I want to do this is because I've deleted some important documents, quite by accident, even the backups I've made on my external hard drive, and I've been stressed out ever since this happened. I have ICare Data Recovery Pro, but all it seems to recover in this circumstance is empty directories. I know I haven't written anything to the current partition since this happened, so I need to take immediate action before anything serious happens. Should I have my sighted friend, Markus Johnson (Yes, that's Markus with a K, not a C), to restore my lost documents? That is, if system restore will actually do that for me?