Re: Jaws 2018 update delay

Juan Hernandez

Actually both firefox and Jaws need to make some major modifications to their code bases.

NVDA accesses the web content differently than jaws.

The firefox fixes will be done by may when firefox 60 gets released.

For now, use firefox ESR which I think is 52.6.0, which works fine.  Soon we’ll be back on the regular update cycle.

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn