Re: Google wifi wireless router and jaws

Kelly Pierce

Those are also my thoughts. If it has a Web interface, then you should
be able to do what you need from your browser. Have you done a google
search for a manual with the model number of the router? Often a PDF
is available.

If a company is used to providing zero customer service, it likely
will follow the same pattern in other products. Google is now getting
into hardware with phones and now routers. The company has not
demonstrated whether it can support and service the hardware products
it designs and markets. With the recent Pixel 2, the screen suffered
from ghosting and Google did not apologize for this manufacturing
flaw.

Kelly

Pretty much all routers use a web interface and I have had various models
from Netgear, Cisco/Linksys, D-Link and Asus and rarely was I not able to do
most of what I needed to do. The fact is that apart from changing the
default password which is incredibly important and amazinly it is not
something many people do there isn't much the average user has to do.