Re: mail broken again?

inamuddin khan

Dear friend which version of JAWS 2018 you are using?

If you are using December update of JAWS, then you will be suffering.

I’d like to recommend you to wait for February update of JAWS 2018 which expectedly will be due tomorrow.

If you cannot wait, then visit:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1670

HTH

Charlsdarwin1