Re: problems with my jaws 2018 installation

Dacia Cole

Yes, knowing how to do a repair would be great. Also, for some reason, it’s not even coming on when I boot my computer. I thought I had checked the check box that said start at login screen and the chip box it said start after log on as well. But it does not, so I have to open an older version of jaws. Can I do a repair on the new were version well I’m running an older version since the new were version is it working?
Dacia

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:17 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Someone might want to explain how one does a repair.
Given that she already tried to uninstall, things may be in an odd state.
If I knew for sure how to do a repair, I'd explain the steps.
Richard

On Feb 19, 2018, at 8:46 PM, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:

You need to repair JAWS 2018

Charlsdarwin1