From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: I would very much like to hear from Jaws users who haveexperiencewith Jenzabra.

Judy,

I (and possibly others) have not responded to you, not because anything is
wrong with your E-Mail, but rather because we don't have any experience to
answer the question. It is basically considerate on a list to not respond to
a message with an "I don't know" response -- that clutters a list.

Try a different subject on your next posting to see if you catch more
interest in your question, and then if you don't get a reply, then I would
presume that anyone who knows the answer is ether not on this list, or is
currently not reading their mail.

In that case, try your question on some other lists where you may find
someone with that experience.

Dave Carlson