Hi,

That is good.

Carol

On 2/18/2018 8:31 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Carol!

I have a new computer now, and the qualiity of the sound is very good. I know longer have to adjust the volume.

Thanks.

On 19/02/2018 00:54, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Val,

Have you gone to the Jaws voice settings and adjusted the volume there?

Insert-J, enter on options
down arrow to voice and enter
choose voice adjustment and enter
tab to the volume level and make adjustments if it is not already at 100%
Save your settings and see if this helps.

Carol

On 2/12/2018 1:48 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Maria!

That's the way i did it. Went into the system tray with insert F11 and entered on volum mixer. It's at its maximum.

Maybe my friend's brother's laptop hasn't got a very good sound quality.

It was very good of him to give me a loan of it till I get a new one.

Val.

On 12/02/2018 18:42, Maria Campbell wrote:
A quicker way is to press insert plus f11, arrow to speaker, enter on volume mixer then adjust JAWS voVal,
Have you tried checking out your volume level under the voice adjustment setting?

insert-j
down arrow to voices
press enter on voice adjustment
tab a lot of tabs until you get to volume.

If the volume is not at 100%, you can change the level and then save the settings.

Hope this is helpful.

Carol

lume there.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 2/12/2018 1:40 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Pam!

The moment you mentioned that, I remembered!

Thanks.

Val.

On 12/02/2018 18:35, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
Hi Val,

You can press the Windows key to enter the search box, then type "volume", and arrow down until you hear "Adjust system volume". Then tab to find the reference to JAWS volume, and press the arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

Pam