you will need to get sighted help to disable the function keys through the bios. on my laptop you have to press a hidden button on side of machine as you are booting.

This is why you need sighted assistance.

Michelle

On 18 Feb 2018, at 2:12 am, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,
Have you tried calling Microsoft Accessibility support?
In my brief research, it seems that your brand does use the bios to set this, but there might be an easier solution.
800-936-5900.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 6:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Disabling lenovo hotkeys and jaws

the problem is, that when i go back to using the key i thought i'd
disabled, i've got to use the Fn key every time.

This makes doing a task t? you have to go into the bio's, but he says
the option he gave me would do!

This can't be right, can itg] Fn, then F6 and that would disable the
key. eHi!

Hope someone will be able to give me some help with this!

My neighbour was in this afternoon trying to help me disable lenovo
hotkeys, and what he's told me to do is, press the Fn key and which one
i want disabled. [