From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Disabling lenovo hotkeys and jaws

Hi Maria!

Well, to be precise, what I am saying is that it works as a toggle between 1) Lenovo hot keys and 2) standard function keys - not "JAWS Keys." "JAWS Keys", technically, refers to the (typically) insert key plus some other key used to activate some JAWS operation. Of course, often for a laptop the CAPS becomes the JAWS key.

HTH,
Richard

On 2018-02-17 at 15:56 Val Paul wrote:
the problem is, that when i go back to using the key i thought i'd
disabled, i've got to use the Fn key every time.

This makes doing a task t? you have to go into the bio's, but he says
the option he gave me would do!

This can't be right, can itg] Fn, then F6 and that would disable the
key. eHi!

Hope someone will be able to give me some help with this!

My neighbour was in this afternoon trying to help me disable lenovo
hotkeys, and what he's told me to do is, press the Fn key and which
one i want disabled. [