Re: jfw and firefox acting very sluggish

Cristóbal

Quick Q. Is this V 52 the regular or ESR version?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 2:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfw and firefox acting very sluggish

Hey guys.
Well, to update everyone i re-installed firefox, and wow, it seems to be a lot more responsive. Any ideas why it is all of a sudden working like it should?

On 2/16/18, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Bill. Wow, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate it. I'll
install in the morning and update you as i go along.

Cheers,
Jed

On 2/16/18, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Jed. Here is Firefox 52.0. I uploaded it to Sendspace for you and
for anyone else looking for an older, stable release of Firefox.

You've got a file called Firefox Setup 52.0.exe, (43.3 MB) waiting to
be downloaded at sendspace.com.

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tdmalh

On 2018-02-14 5:37 PM, Jed Barton wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, yet another problem with jfw acting sluggish with yet no
explaination with firefix. I am running jaws 18. Lately i am
over to it and start tabbing around and it just literally says
nothing. It's almost like it has to focus on it, it seems to be a
lot slower. Anyone else seen something similar? It's pretty annoying to say the least.

Cheers,
Jed