Disabling lenovo hotkeys and jaws

Val Paul

the problem is, that when i go back to using the key i thought i'd disabled, i've got to use the Fn key every time.

This makes doing a task t? you have to go into the bio's, but he says the option he gave me would do!

This can't be right, can itg]  Fn, then F6 and that would disable the key. eHi!

Hope someone will be able to give me some help with this!

My neighbour was in this afternoon trying to help me disable lenovo hotkeys, and what he's told me to do is, press the Fn key and which one i want disabled. [