From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 6:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jfw and firefox acting very sluggish

Noticed this as well. I'm using Firefox 52.6.0 (32-bit) on a 64 bit
machine.  Not sure why. I thought it was advised to use that version.

Many pages come up slowly and Jaws won't read anything in Firefox till
the page is loaded. Might be Java. Could be something else.

Bob

On 2018-02-14 5:37 PM, Jed Barton wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, yet another problem with jfw acting sluggish with yet no
explaination with firefix. I am running jaws 18. Lately i am loading
firefox, to google which is my home page, I'll alt tab over to it and
start tabbing around and it just literally says nothing. It's almost
like it has to focus on it, it seems to be a lot slower. Anyone else
seen something similar? It's pretty annoying to say the least.

Cheers,
Jed